Monday, October 20, 2008

Shower Time!!


So a couple weeks ago I had the pleasure to go down to Salt Lake for a wedding shower that Travis's family threw us! I had the best time getting to know all of them... lots of laughs!


We played tons of fun games like wedding bingo, how well we knew each other which we did pretty good except when asked what color my eyes were and Travis said brown! Where the heck did that come from? I have Blue!!!! I'll never let him live that down!


The last game was to design my wedding dress! So I stood in the middle of the room while Travis's cute aunts wrapped me in paper towels and toilet paper! It actually turned out really cute! Maybe I should use it instead of my real wedding dress, it would be a lot less expensive! = )


Travis's family is so great and I'm so excited to be a part of them! They did such a good job on the shower, it was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think you should wear that wedding dress instead, its gorgeous!