This Christmas Travis and I had a blast! We spent the night at the Noorda's on Christmas Eve where we played lots of Christmas games and sang songs and just basically had a great time.
Every year Travis's mom gives PJ's to everyone on Christmas Eve and she bought Trav and I matching ones. They are so dang cute, we love them and we wear every night for bed!
Every year Travis's mom gives PJ's to everyone on Christmas Eve and she bought Trav and I matching ones. They are so dang cute, we love them and we wear every night for bed!
We also opened the gifts from the siblings in the family and I have got to hand it to Amy! I love my sweater and jewelry! You did an awesome job! Thanks so much, I wish I had your shopping ability because it truly is a great talent!
On Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents and then had a wonderful breakfast. Then Trav and I
went over to my parents house and opened gifts and then went sledding! It was a great day!
For the next few days after Christmas, Trav and I enjoyed our time together and went on a great horse ride this weekend....Although I did freeze my butt off so I did end up going in the house early! Sorry Trav I still love ya lots!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year, I know we are!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year, I know we are!
1 comment:
I love the horse ride pic in the snow! How fun, It has been a while since I rode one of those! I would have probably went in early too. I don't like to be out very long when it's freezing, unless it's sledding, because by the time you make it to the top of the hill you're sweating! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Have a Happy new year smooching your new man!
Post a Comment