So this is just a fun little "Get to know you" I found on the Internet...I have boring posts but it gives me something to do at work! Enjoy!
I am the wife of Travis Noorda!
I know how to drive a car!
I want to go home and never work again.
I have a wonderful mother!
I wish I was rich and could go to the spa every week and buy lots of clothes and jewelry!
I miss My friends, especially Melanie!
I fear getting in a horrible accident and dying after they tried for hours to to keep me alive!
I feel like I need to use the bathroom.
I hear lame music at my work
I smell peanut butter M&M's that I have stashed away in my drawer! Yummy!
I crave Olive Garden as usual
I search my life and all the decisions I made!
I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't have Travis
I regret not taking college classes in High School, and dating a couple boys at Snow College..no names will be mentioned!
I love my dog Tucker, and my love Travis!
I care about my family and their feelings.
I always kiss my dad on the cheek before I leave to go home! I love him lots!
I am not having kids for like 4 years!!
I believe in God
I dance to hip hop music and country
I sing as much as I can because my mom says if I don't, God will take away my talent!
I don't eat ELK!!!
I fight my feelings for diet coke!! I need to lay off a bit!
I write text messages to my husband every day!
I lose weight if I don't eat : )
I win gift cards at work if I don't gain weight over the holidays!
I never want to eat Elk Travis!!!
I listen to Tim McGraw as much as possible!
I can cook! It's crazy what happens when you get married.. you do things that you never thought you could!
I am scared of serial killers
I need Travis!
I am happy when I am with Family and Friends...and my dog!
I tag Amy, Melissa, and Lindsey! I would like to see your answers!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! I have such a hard time coming up with things to say on these!
So, you don't like the music at work. That is a shame. Also, what is up with updating your blog at work. Man, I would hate to hear what your boss had to say about that. Love the blog. Don't love the pictures of dead animals.
Post a Comment