
The weather is killing me, I am getting so depressed and I am needing sunshine fast! I know my posts aren't the most exciting posts, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am seriously hating life right now with this crappy weather! Any ideas to help me be not so depressed, would be greatly appreciated!
6 comments:
hey jess this is cheri it is great to run on to your blog now i can keep track of you oh and my suggestion for happiness is chocolate and then some more chocolate
It's really sunny in Millville today. Come on over!
you are a nerd! But I totally feel ya. I am ready for summer and sunshine and getting off work when it is sunny and warm! As for ideas, I have none, if I did I woudn't be depressive myself
There is sunshine in my soul today! Spring is just around the corner! hang in there and remember there is an end to all this snow and coldness! Love ya Jess :)
Hey, I just noticed that Travis went to MC with my sister in law Joann Sorenson. I saw him on her MCHS blog. Cool dude :) they were in the same class '03. I forget Travis is younger than you!
Jessica! It's me, Ashley (Fortune). How are you these days, besides depressed about the cold... You look so happy (& cute) with your hubby in all your pictures.
Post a Comment