we just moved (it was only a block over, but it was still a move) and i don't envy you at all. just wait until you get to move with a few babies - now that is fun! so, where are you at now?
We were married November 15, 2008 in the Logan LDS Temple. Travis loves horses, outdoors, hunting, and camping. Jessica loves swimming, sports, shopping, and laying in the sun. We are so different but thats what makes this adventure so interesting!
4 comments:
hahaha! you are funny! Good luck with that! moving and the break out! I hate both of those things!
You scared me for a second there, but then I realized it wasn't you. Where are you moving to?
I was going to say, that does not look like you at all! Even if you did have Zits all over your face :) Why are you moving? and where? I hate moving!
we just moved (it was only a block over, but it was still a move) and i don't envy you at all. just wait until you get to move with a few babies - now that is fun! so, where are you at now?
Post a Comment