
I decided that because the sequel to Twilight is coming out in theaters in November, I figured I better get started on the book so I will be able to compare it with the movie.
I loved Twilight the book and movie so I was really excited to read the next book thinking I would have the same great experience......I was wrong.
Bella is psycho, make up your mind girl! I can't stand Jacob, and Edward is a freaking baby. Who tries to kill themselves over a ex girlfriend. Suck it up, it's not the end of the world!
I was really excited for this book and I was enjoying it at first but then all the crap started so I'm not quite sure I really want to start the 3rd book. But we'll see, everyone tells me it gets better and Bella isn't such a freak!
I was really excited for this book and I was enjoying it at first but then all the crap started so I'm not quite sure I really want to start the 3rd book. But we'll see, everyone tells me it gets better and Bella isn't such a freak!
This is when Edward tries to kill himself. What a loser!

3 comments:
That is sooo funny! I hated New Moon! It annoyed the crap out of me! Bella is lame! Jacob doesn't deserve her!
Drama drama drama! I love it though! You have to read the 3rd and 4th! It is so good!
Hey Jess. It really doesn't get better. The drama just continues and gets worse. If you didn't like New Moon, I'd say just watch the movies. Bella is always annoying, clear through all of them. I agree with almost everything, except I actually like Jacob. He's a real person. Love you Jess!
Post a Comment