My life has officially been going for a quarter of a century! Sick.....I'm 25 years old! Yep, my birthday was July 14Th and even though I did turn 25, I still had a blast on the best day of the year!
I took the day off work and went to the pool and baked in the sun for 3 hours. I am feeling the pain now, I got fried! My legs, stomach, arms, and shoulders are pretty red but the other body parts that should always be covered are still white and not in pain! I had so much fun hanging out with family and my nieces and nephews and Travis.
Travis was awesome! He bought me The Office season that I didn't have and then he took me to Salt Lake to go shop and eat dinner.
After dinner Travis took me to my all time favorite movie ever, The Joseph Smith Movie! I know that sounds a little crazy but the first time I saw that movie I was struggling with my life and wanted to change to be happier. The prophet Joseph Smith was an amazing man and he did what was right no matter what the consequence was, and that is the kind of person I wanted to be. So every year to help me remember to try a little harder, I go to that movie. Everyone thinks I'm obsessed and I probably am but I just like to be there and see what he did for our church.
My birthday was awesome! Travis was a peach, he made the day so much better. Thanks to everyone who wished me a great B day! Love you all lots!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy 25th Birthday!
Sounds like your birthday was a blast! I was going to ask if you went to the Joseph Smith movie actually, I remember that you do that! Happy Birthday again!
Happy B-lated Birthday! I glad you had a great day!
I'm so glad you had a great B-day! Joseph Smith rocks! :)
Post a Comment