Monday, November 16, 2009

One Year!


November 15th 2008, I started my life with my best friend. Travis I love you more than life. Thank you for being my everthing, and giving me more than I could ever ask for. From the moment I met you, I fell in love. I know that sounds un realistic but it is true. There was something different about you. I knew in my heart that I would never find anyone like you and if I didn't try with all that was in me to get you, that I would have to settle for less if you got away.

I prayed every night to my Heavenly Father to help you find that girl that would make you the most happy and if by some small chance it was me, I would promise to make you the happiest man in the world. I thank Him every day for keeping His end of the deal, and now I need to keep mine.

I try everyday to make you happy and I think I am doing a pretty good job, but could probably do more. I love you Travis, and I promise you that I will keep my promise and make you the happiest man in the world.

Lots of Love,

Jessica Noorda

5 comments:

sarahbjolley said...

yay you made it! hooray, congrats!!!

kathy said...

I never pictured you with a cowboy, but it sure seems to be working! One down, 75 or 80 to go!

Unknown said...

Happy 1 year! You are so freaking hot in your wedding dress! Miss you tons!

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! They say the hardest part is the first year....

cheri said...

congrats !!!