I hope you all got lots of Love on V DAY!! Travis and I had so much fun this year, we went up to Hardware Ranch and took a ride on the sleigh and then went to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was so fun.
I made Travis a cake and a video of our lives together so far and he bought me a diamond necklace!!!! I feel bad I didn't get him anything bigger but he loved the video so it all worked out!
We were married November 15, 2008 in the Logan LDS Temple. Travis loves horses, outdoors, hunting, and camping. Jessica loves swimming, sports, shopping, and laying in the sun. We are so different but thats what makes this adventure so interesting!
2 comments:
Doesn't matter how much you spend on a gift, it's the thought that counts :) Although, I do want to see that diamond neclace of yours!
Hey jess, is that Celia Hansen in your blog list? If it is would you tell her I want an invite to her blog!!
Post a Comment