Hahaha... sorry Jess, Mondays can be tough, but so can Sundays. Have you ever played Mexican Train? It's a game you play with dominoes, it's really fun and last night Michael and I were playing with my grandparents. It's like uno in the way that when you have one card (domino in this case) you have to do something to let everyone know. In Mexican Train you knock your domino on the table. Well we were having an intense game and grandpa was doing particularly well and as i noticed him put down his second to last domino I appropriately said "you better tap that grandpa!" As soon as the words came out I realized my mistake and Michael and I about died laughing as grandma and grandpa just kept playing. Classic.
We were married November 15, 2008 in the Logan LDS Temple. Travis loves horses, outdoors, hunting, and camping. Jessica loves swimming, sports, shopping, and laying in the sun. We are so different but thats what makes this adventure so interesting!
3 comments:
Hahaha... sorry Jess, Mondays can be tough, but so can Sundays. Have you ever played Mexican Train? It's a game you play with dominoes, it's really fun and last night Michael and I were playing with my grandparents. It's like uno in the way that when you have one card (domino in this case) you have to do something to let everyone know. In Mexican Train you knock your domino on the table. Well we were having an intense game and grandpa was doing particularly well and as i noticed him put down his second to last domino I appropriately said "you better tap that grandpa!" As soon as the words came out I realized my mistake and Michael and I about died laughing as grandma and grandpa just kept playing. Classic.
DRAMA!
Hee hee he
Post a Comment