This weekend I took pictures of my sister and her family. I had such a fun time taking their pictures especially my niece Catherine. She is 6 years old and such a Diva. She is definitely on her way to being America's Next Top Model!
Jessica, Your photographs are really good. I used to be really into photography but just havent done it in quite a long time. It is a ton of though. Keep it up. They are really good.
We were married November 15, 2008 in the Logan LDS Temple. Travis loves horses, outdoors, hunting, and camping. Jessica loves swimming, sports, shopping, and laying in the sun. We are so different but thats what makes this adventure so interesting!
3 comments:
Jessica, Your photographs are really good. I used to be really into photography but just havent done it in quite a long time. It is a ton of though. Keep it up. They are really good.
Your pictures of Angie and family really were cute, and yes, Catherine is too cute to model for you!
i love the post about the shoe than the boot. my missionary is a cowboy. but i love it :)
Post a Comment