Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Home

So Travis and I are starting to really enjoy our new life in the Great State of Idaho! We moved to Pocatello about a week ago for Travis's job and are discovering that it isn't as bad as we thought it would be. I'll let you know all the details later when I have a little bit more time to blog. But for right now, just know that we are happy and really enjoying our time together!



Love you all

5 comments:

kathy said...

While I have never wanted to live there myself, I've known a few people who really loved it there. Good luck in your new place!

Jason & Lindsey Sleight said...

Saw your pics. on FB but we aren't friends yet! Anyhow, they are really cute and glad you guys are doing good!

{Layla} said...

WHAT??? I didn't know that!? That is exciting but SAD...now you're even farther away! :(

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

Yes! I am so happy for you! Prayers do come true!!! Love you both SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

Pocatello isn't a bad place. I actually go up there all the time! I'll have to give you a ring next time I'm up that way.