Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Hunting.

I hope you're not getting bored of all of my hunting posts, but this is my way of being a supportive wife to my husbands habits.

Travis and Justin treed another mountain lion up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. This one was a little bigger and they got better pictures of it so enjoy!!!




He's a little upset.


All the dogs!

Penny is a little excited and wanted to climb up to see the cat!

Travis and our dog Mia!! Good job guys!

So there you have it. I told Travis that I would go with him next time, but I'm a little nervous that the mountain lion will kill me! I guess you'll have to wait and see!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

SWEET!

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

Your so cute! You really should go with him and see what the addiction is all about. I am excited for our cake class. I haven't done anything yet so I will be calling you Wend. in a panic.
XOXO

Julia said...

Haha, that's great! I want to go cougar hunting... just to see the cougar. Actually, a little while ago I was on my way home and honked at a dog in the road, which then followed me up the driveway and into the garage. The dog, apparently a redbone coonhound, was some guy's lead dog and since we returned it he actually offered to give us a puppy and take us cougar hunting. My grandma wouldn't let us get the dog :( and we still haven't gone hunting. I guess they do a lot of cougar hunting here in Alpine though... sorry for the novel.

Kara said...

That is cool, but scary!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Ummm... I would be peeing my pants!!!! Did they shoot it? I hate those things I wish they were wiped off the face of the earth! That and Sharks... only I am not afraid of Sharks eating me cause I just won't get in the ocean. I HATE MOUNTAIN LIONS!!!!!